PME Professional Diplomas and Masters Certificate - 12 Days - 75 hours
|Skill Level:||All Levels|
The PME Professional Diploma & PME Professional Masters Certificates are Internationally recognised packed full of everything you need to know about working with sugarpaste, royal icing and making sugar flowers.
In this FAST PACED, 12 day course the aim is for you to work towards and achieve all three PME Diploma Certificates and gain your PME Masters Certificate in a concentrated space of time. This course is a popular choice with our International Students and those resident in the UK who need to travel a distance and stay in accommodation to attend. We are within close proximity of the M25 (Jct 6) and there are easy transport links to Croydon, Central London, Gatwick & Heathrow Airports.
This course is 'all inclusive'; your cakes, buttercream, materials, packaging will be provided. You will have free use of our equipment. Also included is a complimentary course kit for each Diploma (each worth £100), containing a workbook and the equipment you will use to complete your course. So all you need to bring with you are your reading glasses, notebook, pen, camera and your lunch as food is not provided.
Click Here for alternative dates and details about how you can take each diploma separately.
12 Day Course Programme:
Fondant / Sugarpaste Diploma (4 Days)
- Coating fruit cakes, sponge cakes & dummies, Crimping & Embossing
- Fabric Effects, Swags, Drapes, Frills & Flounces
- Ribbons, Bows, Sugar Embroidery, Pastillage,
- Modelling Fun Figures, Simple sculpted Novelty Cake
- Texturing, Fabric Flowers & Leaves, Inlay & Applique
- Stacked Cake Design & Handling
- Designing Celebration Cakes & Colour Balance
- Basic Business Guidelines, copyright & licence
Royal Icing & Piping Skills Diploma (4 Days)
- How to marzipan a fruit cake & coat using Royal Icing, making & storing Royal Icing.
- Piping techniques; shells, scrolls, straight lines, bulbs, rope boarders, basket weave, piped flowers, inscriptions, using stencils, scroll boarders, runout / colour flow techniques for collars, motifs, cookies, lettering & numbers.
- Brush embroidery, lace designs, advanced piped boarders, bridges & extension / stringwork, piped lace pieces, assembling multi tiered cakes, cake portioning, cutting, assembly & presentation.
- An insight into the business end of cake decorating covering areas such as packaging, transport & delivery costs, cake pricing guidelines.
Rest Day (School is Closed!) - Sunday 5th April 2020
Sugar Flower Skills Diploma (4 Days)
- Unwired Sugar Flowers - Peony Floral Plaque, hand moulded Roses & foliage.
- Wired Sugar Flowers - Fantasy Flowers, a variety of foliage & buds, Traditional Roses, Cattleya & Cymbidium Orchids, Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Traditional Lily, wired Daisy/Gerbera/Chrysanthemum, Cherry Blossom, Honeysuckle, Freesia, Arum Lily, Carnations, Blackberries.
- Alternatives to sugar flowers, creating wired sugar flower arrangements and sprays.
- Decorating cake stands and knives
- How to cost and price.
If you are a complete beginner you may wish to consider attending one or more of our Beginners Certificate Classes / Wilton Method® Courses before enrolling on this intensive course. If you have any questions take a look at our FAQ's also please feel free to contact us.
Bookings can be secured with a £200 deposit at the time of booking and the balance of payment can be made as monthly instalments, with the final monthly payment made by 30 days before the start date of the course. Inspired Creations Gift Vouchers are accepted for this course. Please read our Terms & Conditions and our Cancellation Policy.
LOCATION: See Description / Contact Us
|Course Date||Time||Available place||Register|
28/03/2020 (Saturday) to 09/04/2020
10:00 to 17:00
There are 2 space(s) still available!