NEW - Chocolate Drip Cake, Striped Effect & Buttercream Piped Flowers
|Skill Level:||Some Buttercream Piping Experience|
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak this class has been postponed.
Drip effect cakes are all the rage!
Take your skills one step further.. Join this 'all inclusive' workshop working on a real cake and learn how to achieve a smooth ombre effect buttercream coating with a sharp edge finish and belgian chocolate ganache drip.
Practice buttercream piping techniques and create your own a selection of beautiful hand piped flowers to finish off your cake creation..
If you are a complete beginner we have a range of Beginner Level Classes that be of interest you.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
All materials, equipment and packaging will be provided. Bookings can be secured with a £50 deposit. Inspired Creations Gift Vouchers can be accepted for this course. Please read our cancellation policy.
Working on a small but deep sponge cake you will learn how to:
- Split, fill, crumb coat and firm set a tall sponge cake.
- Colour buttercream to create ombre / shades.
- Understand consistencies for successful piping and how to stabilise in hot weather.
- Achieve a smooth, sharp edged buttercream coated finish using scraping techniques.
- Use different techniques to achieve a multiple stripe (pictured), block or inlaid striped effect.
- Make a chocolate ganache drip glaze & understand the correct temperatures to work at to achieve a drip effect.
- Piping snail trail & pearl boarders using buttercream.
- Pipe buttercream flowers; Roses, blossoms & foliage.
Click Here for details of our other buttercream skills workshops and alternative dates for this class.
LOCATION: The Studio - Caterham
|Course Date||Time||Available place||Register|
10:00 to 17:00
There are 1 space(s) still available!