NEW - Buttercream Fault Line Cake With Piped Flowers
|Skill Level:||Some Buttercream Piping Experience|
Join this 'all inclusive' technical workshop and learn how to create this on trend 'Fault Line Cake' effect working with real cakes and buttercream.
Practice buttercream piping techniques and create your own a selection of beautiful hand piped Pansies, Primroses and foliage to finish your cake creation.
If you are a complete beginner we have a range of Beginner Level Classes that may be of interest you, we recommend you have some experience working with buttercream before attending this workshop.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
All materials, equipment and packaging will be provided. Bookings can be secured with a £50 deposit. Inspired Creations Gift Vouchers can be accepted for this course. Please read our cancellation policy.
Working on sponge cake you will learn how to:
- Split, fill, crumb coat and firm set each individual layer of sponge cake.
- Dowel & support the weight of stacked tiers.
- Prepare and stack cake tiers to create a 'Fault Line'.
- Colour buttercream, understand consistencies for successful coating & piping.
- Stabilise buttercream in hot weather.
- Achieve a smooth, sharp edged buttercream coating.
- Piping Pansies, Primroses & foliage using buttercream.
- Chill & attach piped flowers to cake to achieve the design.
- Finishing Touches using silver paint effects, sprinkles & silver leaf.
Click Here for details of our other buttercream skills workshops and alternative dates for this class.
LOCATION: The Studio - Caterham
|Course Date||Time||Available place||Register|
10:00 to 17:00
There are 1 space(s) still available!