COVID 19 Update (1st November 2020):
- We will continue to monitor the COVID 19 situation daily and as we get close to each scheduled event we will make informed decisions using Government guidelines and restrictions regarding the running of our 'in person' events. If you are booked on to an 'in person' event that we need to postpone or reduce the student numbers we will get in touch with you and offer an alternative event date, this alternative date could be a 'livestream online' event. If the alternative dates for an 'in person' or 'livestream online' event we offer are not convenient for you then we will issue you with a credit note (gift voucher) for the full amount you have already paid for your event, this will NOT have an expiry date so you can take all the time you need to pick a suitable date. This credit note (gift voucher) can be used to pay in part or in full for any of our other future dated events 'in person' or 'livestream online' including our private sessions. As an alternative, we can provide you with a refund via a bank transfer. Expenses such as travel, accommodation, work days off / childcare arrangements etc. will NOT be compensated for. Please ensure you have adequate event cancellation insurance cover.
- Inspired Creations (Surrey School of Sugarcraft) is taking bookings for all 'Livestream Online' events as these will go ahead as scheduled. If the event you are interested in is fully booked please add your details to the waiting list. If we get a cancellation and release a place back to our website for further booking we will get in touch with you. All bookings are on a 'first come first served' basis.
If you need to cancel your 'In Person' event because of COVID 19 restrictions (added 25th October 2020):
Please at all times adhere to COVID 19 Government Guidelines relating to restrictions imposed if you have COVID 19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID 19, or if you have been asked to isolate through COVID 19 NHS test, track and trace system.
If you need to make a cancellation even if it is 'last minute' because of COVID 19 restrictions, but the event you have booked still goes ahead as scheduled our cancellation policy, that you agreed to at the time of your booking and that is referred to in your welcome letter will still apply. BUT if you contact us as a matter of urgency we will do everything we can to try re-sell your place, currently, a number of our events have people on the waiting list. If we can re-sell your place, we will provide you with a credit note (no expiry date) or refund you by the amount you have paid less any fair and reasonable costs involved in managing the cancellation of your booking (this could include administration time, a small event price reduction incentive or the cost to supply materials that the student would usually be asked to bring to encourage a last minute booking).
If you need to cancel your booking - 'Online events' :
If you are unable to attend your online event for whatever reason including a bad internet connection at your end, we are unable to provide you with a refund, credit note or transfer to another class. We will still email you the video tutorials that have been produced for the event.
If you have booked an Online Wilton Method Course or a Online PME Diploma - 4 Day Intensive Course, our 'In Person' cancellation policy applies (please see 'If you need to cancel your booking - 'In Person' event COVID 19 and 'In Person' event Non COVID 19).
If the scheduled event you are booked onto is cancelled by Inspired Creations because we have a bad internet connection or for any other reason we will arrange an alternative date and offer students either a transfer to this date or, if this date is not convenient, an alternative event. If neither is possible a full refund will be offered. Expenses such as work days off / childcare arrangements etc. will NOT be compensated for. Please ensure you have adequate event cancellation insurance cover.
If you need to cancel your booking - 'In Person' event (Non COVID 19) :
Should you decide to cancel or find you are unable to attend your event or cannot use your gift voucher for whatever reason (includes illness of any kind) we are not able to place you in credit or refund you. At the school owner's discretion, if the booked event is scheduled one month or more in advance we may transfer you to another event but only if Inspired Creations is able to re-sell the place. If we can gain a replacement booking, we will place you in credit (no expiry date) by the amount you have paid less any fair and reasonable costs involved in managing the cancellation of your booking (this could include a small price reduction incentive or the cost to supply materials to the person booking especially if you have cancelled your place 'last minute').
The option to transfer event will not be offered if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of the event commencing (unless there is a waiting list and the place can be resold).
- Students are unable to attend an event due to a change in personal circumstances (personal/family member incident, illness of any kind, work commitments or any other reason).
- Students are unable to attend an event due to travel problems, goverment imposed travel restrictions / recommendations, bad weather, cancellations by travel operators or any other external factor outside of our control.
- Students require a VISA to enter the UK and are unable to obtain one.
Travel or accommodation expenses will not be compensated for should you or Inspired Creations need to cancel an event. We strongly advise that you have adequate travel, hotel and event / leisure activity cancellation insurance cover.
Inspired Creations holds the right to cancel or change the date of any of their advertised events for whatever reason:
In these circumstances Inspired Creations will normally arrange an alternative date and offer students either a transfer to this date or, if this date is not convenient, an alternative event. If neither is possible a full refund will be offered. Travel and/or accommodation expenses will NOT be compensated for. Please ensure you have adequate travel, hotel and event cancellation insurance cover.
In the unlikely event that the advertised tutor is unable to teach the event / leisure activity:
Inspired Creations will substitute another appropriately qualified tutor.
In the event of unfavourable weather conditions:
Inspired Creations will make the decision to cancel an event if we consider it unsafe to access the local main roads surrounding our classrooms in Kenley or Caterham. If you are booked onto an event that has not yet started Inspired Creations will offer students either a transfer to an alternative date, a transfer to a different event or the option to receive a full refund of the course fee that you have paid.
If our event locations are unaffected by bad weather but you are unable to attend a course because of the conditions local to you, unfortunately we will not be able to offer an alternative date or refund.
Travel and/or accommodation expenses will not be compensated for. Please ensure you have adequate event, travel and hotel cancellation insurance cover.
If you are Travelling from Overseas:
If a VISA is required to enter the UK, we recommend that you book your event at least three months in advance to allow time for the VISA application to be processed. Inspired Creations will provide an event registration email confirming the booking to give to the relevant embassy, we do not issue invitation letters. Refunds will not be offered under any circumstances should a VISA application be declined or delayed.
If the UK or the country you are travelling through or from imposes a restriction on your travel plans to the UK an event refund cannot be offered.
If you are a Non-UK Resident we recommend you contact your local insurance broker or issuer to apply for adequate insurance cover to proctect against the possibility of a declined VISA application, the need to cancel your travel plans, hotel accommodation or event.
If you have any questions about our cancellation policy or want to know how to get hotel/event/travel cancellation insurance cover please contact us.